Sunday 27 October 2013

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation


Like I really need another foundation... but I couldn't resist when I saw the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation beckoning to me in Selfridges. Secretly though, I blame the blogging world, particularly Amelia Liana and Vivianna Does Makeup whose constant raving about this product made me think that I had to try it for myself.... FOMO and all that...
I was colour matched by the lovely lady in Selfridges who matched me to colour 5.5, which is my perfect shade match, not too yellow or pink as I tend to sit somewhere in the middle. The foundation is silky on the skin and is so pigmented you really don't need to use too much. It is a medium coverage foundation, buildable and leaves you looking like you glow from within! It made my skin look fabulous in the store and after checking outside in natural light I did the deed and handed over my hard earned cash. It lasted the full eight hours and worked fabulously with my combination skin, I didn't need powder in my tzone which I would normally need with other foundations. It definitely leaves your skin looking red carpet worthy and I would tend to save this for nights out, particularly if there is photography involved as it works well in pictures. Roll on the festive season! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds amazing! I would love to try this, just wish it wasn't so expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth saving for - and christmas is coming up! X

    ReplyDelete