Sunday 20 October 2013

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II


There are very few skin products that make me sit up and take notice. Its rare that I will actually see a change in my skin after using a new product, but the first time I used this baby the difference was incredible. It looked like I had just slept for a week, practised meditation daily and ate raw vegetables for the last 28 years. Its that good. 


Estee lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II (and..... breathe) promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, make your skin feel stronger, hydrated and smoother, and look younger and more radiant. I can definitely attest to most of those claims, although I don't really have any wrinkles to depose off *wards off ageing gods* 
I add a large drop to my skin in the evenings straight after toning and before Hydraluron/ Moisturiser. Its £48 for the 30ml or £65 for the 50ml which is expensive, but worth it in my opinion. 

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment