Tuesday 24 September 2013

Liberty GWP- any excuse for shopping!

I love Autumn. Leaves fall off trees, theres a slight chill in the air, and best of all- its gift with purchase time! So when that little email from Liberty popped into my inbox, it took me literally seconds to mentally convince myself to spend the £150 to get it!
Luckily, there were a few things I wanted to pick up, so the £150 haulage comprised of Aesop Parsley Seed cleansing mask, Shu Uemura  eyelash curlers, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Hourglass Powder brush, Bobbi Brown luminous foundation and Bobbi Brown corrector.... reviews to follow! 

So after that credit card bashing, thankfully the GWP was just as fab as I had envisaged, with a whole load of products that I had want to try. 


The product list incudes Aesop, Aromatherapy Associates, Byredo, Chantecaille, Cowshed, Dermalogica, Diptyque, DeclĂ©or, ESPA, Ellis Faas, Eve Lom, Hourglass, Kiehl’s, Laura Mercier, Malin+Goetz, Margaret Dabbs, QMS Medicosmetics, REN and Trish McEvoy. My faves were the Eve Lom cleanser, Aesop Shampoo, Hourglass lipgloss and Diptyque candle.... although I would honestly use every product! It also comes in a large makeup bag which is fab for all of us beauty lovers... you can never have enough makeup, right?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment