Sunday 1 September 2013

Deluxe Dior


So on a recent trip to Turkey, I happened to fall into duty free and of course emerged significantly poorer with two Dior purchases.... Dior 5 Couleurs in Mystic Metallics & Dior blush in cocktail peach. 

The eyeshadow palette has to be the most beautiful palette on earth- I haven't even used it yet as i don't want to upset the pattern! The palette comes with five colours- perfect for a dramatic smokey eye. There are two purple- one muted matte and a bright shimmery purple, which is complemented by a grey/purple slightly shimmery colour for the lid, a super shimmery green/ gold colour and a pinky/ cream inner corner highlight colour in the centre. The colours are super pigmented and would look fabulous with any eye colour. I also bought the blush which is a more muted peachy colour, which would complement a dramatic eye.  


Dior have to be my favourite makeup brand, so luxurious and and almost too pretty to use! Both are available at http://www.escentual.com which is where I normally purchase my Dior faves! 

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment